Who are we?
BienesDar is, since the beginning of 2018 a Spanish-registered*charity, and thus regulated by the Ley Orgánica 1/2002 law of march 2002, giving it a juridical entity with full capacity to operate on a nonprofit basis.
The board of directors since January 23rd, 2018 is:
– President: Álvaro Serra. https://www.linkedin.com/in/alvaroserra
– Secretary: Marcos Burgos. https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcosburgoscoaching
-Treasurer: Santi Hernández. https://www.linkedin.com/in/santihernandeznapoles
* It was registered under the Spanish national charity registrar (Registro nacional de asociaciones (Home Office) on 25/04/2018 in the 1st Group, 1st Section with the number 615536 and the Tax Identification number (CIF) G99525594.
What do we do?
BienesDar[WellGiving]’s mission is to improve society’s wellness (bienestar in Spanish), sharing activities, resources, skills and knowledge.
In order to fulfill this mission, the following activities are organised:
- Personal development training workshops, conferences, seminars, conventions and symposiums .
- Development of ways to connect people so that they can share activities, resources, skills and knowledge which may improve society’s wellness.
- Any type of activity that includes improving the participants’ wellness and/or society’s wellness in general.
- Any type of activity that empowers the charity to launch any of the activities listed previously. This includes agreements with anyone (person or entity) that can help BienesDar’s mission.
- Contributions, grants, subventions, awards and prizes to encourage actions that can contribute towards BienesDar’s mission.
As BienesDar’s mission is akin to the #EduPlat project, it restarted its launch in April 2020. Since then it has been BienesDar’s priority and most of the charity’s resources (including HR, thus volunteers) have been dedicated to this project since then.
Where do we perform?
BienesDar’s HQ are in Zaragoza (Spain), but there are no regional limits to fulfill its mission. For us society is borderless and thus we hope our actions benefit everyone in the world.
How can others collaborate?
We are very keen to establish relationships with anyone (person or entity) that can help BienesDar’s mission.
The best way to contact us is via our website: www.bienesDar.org/contactar